This was the first experience with Riverhead Nissan service department. Donna was very nice, professional and kept me up-to-date on the timing of my service . I will definitely be going back when needed.
We'll contact you shortly.
- Condition: Used
- Mileage: 67843
- Engine: Gas V8 6.0L/364
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Exterior Color: Summit White
- Interior Color: Medium Pewter
Wh 2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 Work Van Cutaway RWD 6-Speed Automatic HD Electronic with Overdrive Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI Head East to pay the least! Recent Arrival! Odometer is 49827 miles below market average! Awards: * 2010 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
- Steering, power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Transmission oil cooler, external
- Tow/haul mode selector, instrument panel-mounted
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode and internal transmission oil cooler (Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Frame, ladder-type
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Body, standard
- Rear Axle, 3.73 Ratio (Standard on *G33803 model and *G33903 model. With *G33503 model, requires (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg) GVWR or (YF2) Ambulance Package. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 33 gallons (124.9L)
- GVWR, 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) (Standard on the *G33803 model. Available on the *G33503 model. Not available on the *G33903 model. Includes (R05) dual rear, 6 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) wheels on the *G33503 model. Not available with (YF1) RV Package or (R04) single rear 4-16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) wheels. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Wheels 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) steel (Only available with (R04) gray-painted steel (single rear) wheels.)
- Wheels, 6 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) 8-lug painted steel heavy duty (Only available with (R05) gray-painted steel (dual rear) wheels.)
- Bumper, front painted Black with step-pad (Not available with (ZR7) Appearance Package or (YF1) RV Package.)
- Wheels, 6 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) Gray-painted steel (dual rear) (Standard on the *G33803 and *G33903 models. On the *G33503 model, included and only available with (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg.) GVWR or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR. Not available with (XHH) front LT245/75R16E all-season blackwall tires, (YHH) rear LT245/75R16E all-season blackwall tires, (ZHH) spare LT245/75R16E all-season blackwall tires or (R04) single rear, 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) wheels.)
- License plate kit, front
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Mirrors, outside delete
- Tires, front LT215/85R16E, highway, blackwall (Required with (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg.) GVWR or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR when ordered on *G33503 models and *G33803 models. Required with (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR when ordered on *G33903 models. Not available with (YF2) Ambulance Package, (YF1) RV Package, (B3D) School Bus Package or (ANC) Shuttle Bus Package.)
- Tires, rear LT215/85R16E highway, blackwall (Required with (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg.) GVWR or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR when ordered on *G33503 models and *G33803 models. Required with (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR when ordered on *G33903 models. Not available with (YF2) Ambulance Package, (YF1) RV Package, (B3D) School Bus Package or (ANC) Shuttle Bus Package.)
- Flasher, heavy duty light emitting diode (LED), formerly known as SEO (8H9)
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary on engine console cover with covers, 12-volt
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Headliner, cloth, over driver and passenger
- Oil life monitor
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Visors, driver and front passenger, cloth, padded
- Seating arrangement, driver and front passenger highback bucket, adjustable includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl front
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range, average speed, oil life, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours, average fuel economy, tachometer, and maintenance reminders. Compass and outside temperature available if equipped.
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Defogger, side windows
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Lighting, interior with dome light and door handle-activated switches
- Audio system, radio provisions only. Includes alarm warning chimes, radio wiring harness, radio antenna and 2 front door speakers (Not available with (UM7) AM/FM stereo or (U1C) AM/FM stereo with CD player or (US8) AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player or (US9) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible 6-disc in-dash CD changer or (UL5) radio delete or (YF1) RV Package.)
- Heater and defogger with front and side window defoggers
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Not available with (ZX1) driver only high-back bucket seat. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal, passenger-side (Never place a rear- facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. See the vehicle's Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Great service. Tom and Mark were great and helped me get a good deal so both sides were happy :). Also Maria was kind/helpful at the end and answered all of our questions. The Allstate agent checked rates and helped us setup the new car on my insurance. One last thing i want to mention is I never felt very pressured to make a decision , other than the fact that they were eager to have our business. Great people I would reccomend to a friend.
Everyone was very friendly and had a great sense of humor, they even offered me some cheesecake lol. I recommend this location.
Trust me when I say go to Mark! Your experience buying from Mark will be stress free and a comfortable one! He is patient and cares about your needs and interests! Great staff as well! Stop in and talk to Mark! You won’t regret it.
Great experience, love the car.
*Must finance through dealership. Price is after $1,995 down payment or equivalent trade-in.
*All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Fox Dealer is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.